Is your Photoshop editing not where you would like it to be or it's simply taking too much time? Are you giving up detail edits for your blog posts and albums? In this Lightroom & Photoshop Editing Workshop for Photographers we will teach you how to efficiently edit wedding and portrait photos without sacrificing the quality and your personal style. Properly edited photos will help distinguish your style on social media and attract clients that want to book you based on your style.
Your efficiently done signature edits will help your album sales and boost your clients print purchases. You will be able to create albums that your clients will cherish for years and your signature edits will have your clients appreciate fine-art prints that you can offer.
We are very excited to annouce our new workshop on December 4th, 2016. This will be an extremely intensive 6-hour workshop in our Chicago studio in West Loop. We will cover many aspects of efficient editing/retouching for portraits and weddings such:
- Proper culling and raw editing workflow
- Proper color management so your photos look right in other people's devices and prints
- Lightroom RAW editing for proofs and foundation of editits in Photoshop
- Various techniques for cloning and healing
- Dodging & burning
- Curves, levels, etc adjustment layers
- Phoshopp plugins that we use the most and how to use them efficiently
- Color grading and toning for fine art feel and consistency
- Details & Sharpening
- Proper output for Web & Social Media
Cost is only $120 before October 30 and $150 afterwards. Click the Paypal button below to secure your spot. We are limiting the class size to only 25 students to give proper attention each of you!