Lighting Workshop with Yaneck & Sasha WASIO – February 26th, 2017
Would you like to take your off-camera lighting to the next level or just deepen your knowledge so it will become second nature?
In this workshop we will share all we know about lighting. Even though we will photograpn in our studio we will cover both studio and on-location lighting scenarios.
This is a whole day class from 9am till 5pm packed with tons of knowledge and most importantly practice! It will take place on February 26th (Sunday) in our studio in West Loop at 212 N. Sangamon Unit 4B.
Some of the items we will cover are:
– type of off-camera lighting – continious vs speedlights vs strobes
– light temperature of the your light sources and how to change their color temperature
– Various types of modifies: umbrellas, parabolic umbrellas, softboxes, soft lighters, strip boxes, grids, gels, and more
– Bounce vs direct light
– Position of the lights when you photograph people
– Getting pure white and pure black backgrounds
– How to light your background
– Feathering to adjust the softness of the light
– Reflectors to enhance your lighting
When: Sunday February 26, 2017 9am till 5pm
Where: Chicago West Loop – 212 N. Sangamon Unit 4B