That’s right, we did what we do best on NYE and got to photograph Carrie’s and John’s Knickerbocker Hotel wedding. Celebrating the New Year and having a wedding go together like Oreos cookies and milk. What better way to celebrate your marriage than by throwing the biggest party of the year?
5 Reason to get married on NYE in a hotel:
1. People are already in the mood for major partying – Having this energy at your wedding ensures you to have a grand atmosphere all guests of all ages will enjoy. Plus, there will not be many people who will leave early (because it’s NYE and they are most likely staying at the hotel).
2. No one will forget your wedding anniversary – Ever!
3. Double the reason for everyone to dress up and be glamorous/handsome – Everyone wants to ring in the New Year looking their best selves. You will have the most beautiful people at your wedding.
4. The décor can be kept simple – We love that Carrie and John incorporated clocks mixed with floral on the tables. It’s the New Year; there is no need for crazy over the top center pieces. There will be enough sparkles and glam all over the dance floor.
5. After party – Even though the venue will most likely let you stay past midnight – you can go back to the hotel bar or hotel suit and continue the party. No one has to drive home!
In case you missed the blog on their engagement session click HERE.
Enjoy Carrie's and John's Knickerbocker hotel wedding and leave a comment below. If you or someone you know is looking for a Chicago wedding photographer to photograph the memorable wedding moments, we would love to hear from you. Contact us to check our availability and which wedding photography collection will be the best for you. Please drop us a line using our wedding photography contact form. Photographed by Yaneck and Sasha.