Los Angeles Product Photography Pricing
Our product photography is most often estimated and priced at an hourly basis.The majority of the products we photograph are shot in our studio in Santa Ana. However, we are available to photograph at the client's location if needed.
All product photography is done by Yaneck Wasiek. Yaneck has received his Master of Photography from Professional Photographers of America. He is also honored to be a Calibirite Coloratti Master. So you can be assured that your product photograph will be completed with the highest color accuracy.
Product Photography Hourly Rate
|Product Photography Pricing|
Our hourly product photograph rate always includes the following:
- Photography by Master of Photography - Yaneck Wasiek
- Final photos delivered in JPG and TIF (if needed) format
- Delivered photos in 4 standard digital sizes
- AdobeRGB, sRGB and CMYK color spaces available for delivery
- Professional studio lighting
- Color calibration at top professional level using X-Rite products
- Basic retouching of every final product photo
- Proof selection through online gallery
- Photos delivered within 7 business days
- Rush delivery available
- Unlimited rights for usage of the photos
Basic retouching is included with every delivered photo. Additional clipping, drop shadow, detail and special request retouching are available for an additional fee.
There is no setup or tear-down fee if products are photographed in our studio. For on-location or client site shoots, there is a $200 set-up/tear-down fee. Travel fees may apply for shooting locations beyond 25 miles from Santa Ana.
Detail Estimate Request
The amount of time needed to photograph and retouch photographed products depends on few key factors such as product type, material and shape difficulty (to photograph), number of photos of each product, and finally styling.
Packshot Product Photos are the simplest and we usually can deliver between 3 to 10 photos per hour. However, any reflective surfaces, transparent or semi transparent surfaces add lighting complexity.
To receive our detail quote please complete our Product Photography Detail Estimate Form. We will be able to provide you an estimate within 48 hours.